Pritchard Men's Basketball
Please use the link below for rules, forms, and other information about the Pritchard Men's Basketball League. By joining the PMBC Men's Basketball League, all players agree to follow the league rules.
League Rules - NEW FOR 2018 Click to Download PDF
- Playoffs are seeded by overall record. The first tiebreaker is point differential. The second tiebreaker is head-to-head matchup. The third tiebreaker is wins vs. common opponents. The fourth tiebreaker is a coin flip.
- Pritchard Basketball reserves the right to remove teams from the league if the rules are not being followed. Pritchard can also remove players from the roster of any team.
League Waiver & Roster - To be printed, signed, and given to PMBC league directors (waiver text can be viewed below)
By playing in the Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church League, the athlete/applicant agrees to the following release:
- The athlete/applicant agrees to abide by all regulations and rules of the Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church ("PMBC") Basketball League and of the PMBC facility. The athlete/applicant understands that, in PMBC's sole discretion, any failure by the athlete/applicant to act in accordance with the rules promulgated by PMBC may result in expulsion from the PMBC Basketball League as well as the facility.
- The athlete/applicant represents that he is in physically sound condition and that participation in the PMBC Basketball League carries a potential risk of injury or illness. The athlete/applicant further understands that the PMBC Basketball League and PMBC assume no responsibility for any such illness or injury to the athlete/applicant. Additionally, the athlete/applicant assumes all risks associated with playing the sport of basketball.
- The athlete/applicant understands that PMBC is not responsible for property lost, damaged or stolen while participating in the league; this includes automobiles and property within.
- The athlete/applicant understands that PMBC does not provide any health or accident insurance for participants and further understands it is the applicant’s responsibility to provide such coverage.
- I (the athlete/applicant) acknowledge the conditions of membership stated above and hereby release PMBC and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, members, affiliates, shareholders, heirs, legal representatives, successors, insurers, and assigns from any lawsuit arising out of an incident that occurs during the course of the PMBC Basketball League.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.