Pritchard Men's Basketball
Join the League
Spring 2018 is FULL and registration is CLOSED. Summer Registration will open in late June. Sign up for our mailing list below to stay up-to-date.
Spring League Details:
- Begins April 8, 2018 and runs through June
- Season consists of 7 regular season games, each team will play one game/week
- The cost is $440/team ($100 non-refundable online deposit required at registration)
- A League (more competitive) will play on Mondays and Tuesdays - New for Spring: limiting to 12 teams
- B League (less competitive) will play on Sundays or Wednesdays/Thursdays. No professional or current college players will be allowed in the B League. - New for Spring: the B League will be split into a Sunday only division and a Wednesday-Thursday division. Details will be worked out and communicated soon.
Watch the below video to determine in which league your team should play. The video starts with clips from the B League Championship, followed by the A League Championship at 1:20.
There are two ways to join the league: start a team or join as a free agent and be assigned to a team. Please read the league rules (updated in 2018) before signing up for the league. All players must be at least 18 years old by April 8, 2018.
To start a team ($440), a non-refundable deposit of $100 must be paid during registration. The remaining $340 will be due at the first game. Please remember:
- A full team must have between 7-10 players. 2 reserve players are allowed on your roster, but only 10 can be dressed for a game. Players cannot be added to your roster after your second game.
- A player must play in at least two regular-season games to be playoff eligible.
- PMBC Sports reserves the right to suspend or remove any player without warning from the league if the league rules are violated. The coach must ensure that all players have read, understand, and abide by league rules.
- New in 2018: It is required that each team member wear jerseys or t-shirts of the same color. Jerseys should have clearly identifiable numbers on the front and back. Jerseys MUST be worn by the start of the second game of the season.
To join the league as a free agent, the full $50 payment is required at registration. Please remember:
- You will be assigned to whatever team needs additional players. This could be a team of free agents organized by Pritchard Basketball or an existing team.
- If assigned to a Pritchard team, you will be given a jersey.
If you would like to receive future email updates from Pritchard basketball, including when registration is open, please fill out the form below. Thanks for your interest in Pritchard basketball, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.