Pritchard Men's Basketball
Join the League
Summer Registration opens Saturday, June 24! Make sure you're on our mailing list at the bottom of this page to be notified.
Summer League Details:
- The gym does not have air conditioning, the temperature will be in the upper 80's for most games
- Runs from Sunday, July 9 through late September
- Season consists of 7 regular season games, each team will play one game/week
- The price is $400/team ($100 non-refundable online deposit required at registration)
- A League (more competitive) will play on Mondays and Tuesdays
- B League (less competitive) will play on Sundays and Thursdays. No professional or current college players will be allowed in the B League.
Watch the below video to determine in which league your team should play. The video starts with clips from the B League Championship, followed by the A League Championship at 1:20.
There are two ways to join the league: start a team or join as a free agent and be assigned to a team. Please read the league rules before signing up for the league. All players must be at least 18 years old by July 9, 2017 to play.
To start a team ($400), a non-refundable deposit of $100 must be paid during registration. The remaining $300 will be due at the first game. Please remember:
- A full team must have between 7-10 players. 2 reserve players are allowed on your roster, but only 10 can be dressed for a game. Players cannot be added to your roster after your second game.
- A player must play in at least two regular-season games to be playoff eligible.
- PMBC Sports reserves the right to suspend or remove any player without warning from the league if the league rules are violated. The coach must ensure that all players have read, understand, and abide by league rules.
To join the league as a free agent, a $40 payment is required at registration. Please remember:
- You will be assigned to whatever team needs additional players. This could be a team of free agents organized by Pritchard Basketball or an existing team.
- If assigned to a Pritchard team, you will be given a jersey.
If you would like to receive future email updates from Pritchard basketball, including when registration is open, please fill out the form below. Thanks for your interest in Pritchard basketball, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.