Dance at the Fine Arts Academy seeks to help students gain skills in all areas of dance including technique, flexibility and fun. Students of all experience levels are welcome, but no experience is necessary! Our mission is to provide quality dance training to all students in a positive environment.
- Ballet/Tap/Tumble 4:15 - 5:00 PM; Ages 2-3yr old
- Ballet/Tap 5:00 - 5:45 PM; Ages 3-5yr old
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz 5:45 - 6:30 PM; Ages 5-6yr old
- Hip-Hop/Lyrical 6:30 - 7:15; Ages 6-8yr old
Young Ringers Handbell Choir
Handbells are a great fun way to introduce music reading to children and youth. A handbell choir requires a minimum of seven ringers and a maximum of ten. The minimum age is eight due to the dexterity required. Please inquire if you have questions.
Kindermusik is a program that is passionately committed to bringing music to children's lives through developmentally appropriate curricula, CDs, books, instruments, and activities for our classes and for family time at home.
Kindermusik's philosophy is founded upon rigorous research and our fundamental beliefs:
- Every parent is the child's most important teacher.
- Every child is musical.
- The home is the most important learning environment.
- Music nurtures a child's cognitive, emotional, social, language, and physical development.
- Every child should experience the joy, fun, and learning which music brings to life.
Kindermusik courses are organized by age-specific curricula. Each curriculum, therefore, contains several different courses.